Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation



Home > breadcrumbs: Faculty & Staff > breadcrumbs: Forms >

Substitute Teacher Forms

July 21, 2013

If you are interested in substituting for the 2013-2014 year, you must have a license.  Applications for licenses and Substitute Application Packets can be obtained from the District Office. All substitutes must be approved by the . . . read more

DRA Forms

DRA Forms: Fall Winter Spring Kindergarten Kindergarten Kindergarten First Grade First Grade First Grade Second Grade Second Grade Second . . . read more

Faculty Forms

      LCHS Grizzly Time Forms Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Form Form Form Form . . . read more

Back To Top