August 27, 2021
To help kick off a great 2021-2022 school year, here are complementary iPhone backgrounds for you to download. There are just a few easy steps you need to take to add a new background to your phone.
In order to place on your phone:
1. Open this article on your phone
2. Click the appropriate link of the phone size and color you would like to add as your background.
3. Once the image is open, click 'Open in...' at the bottom right of the screen.
4. Once the screen pops up, touch 'Save Image'.
5. Head to your photos and open the image.
6. Touch the box with the up arrow in the bottom left corner
7. Select 'Use as Wallpaper'
8. Move to Scale and touch 'Set' as you like.
9. BAM! New iPhone Home or Lock Screen.
|iPhone Type||Option 1||Option 2|
|6, 6s, 7, 8, SE||Red||Yellow|
|6+, 6s+, 7+, 8+||Red||Yellow|
|X, XS, 11 Pro, 12 Mini||Red||Yellow|
|XS Max, 11 Pro Max||Red||Yellow|
|12, 12 Pro||Red||Yellow|
|12 Max Pro||Red||Yellow|