Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Labette County USD 506

Main Navigation



Ajax Loading Image


Substitute Teachers

By Knaup, Jake


We always welcome new applications for substitute teachers. 

Download Application Packet


Substitute Certificate Information

If you do not have a teaching or substitute license, you can apply for an Emergency Substitute License.  These applications are submitted online at www.ksde.org to the Kansas State Department of Education (KSDE), not through USD 506.  

Instructions for Emergency Substitute Online Application



Current substitutes can view instructions for using the program by clicking on the links below:


Aesop Quick Start Guide

Additional Help for Substitutes (Must Sign In with Frontline ID)




Current Job Openings

Join the USD 506 team